- To provide a high-quality service to the customer, at the specified site, in full compliance with the applicable Assignment Instructions and following job training and site Training.
- To ensure that personal appearance and personal hygiene standards are beyond reproach.
- Strict adherence to uniform dress standards is to be maintained at all times.
- To deal with any incident or occurrence in accordance with the site specific Assignment Instructions and to report such incidents promptly as per Company’s reporting procedures
- To properly book on and off duty as instructed and/or trained, on each occasion a duty is started and ended.
- Ensure that all check calls are made as per assignment instructions.
- To diligently take and hand over every duty shift ensuring that a full check of the DOB is carried out on each takeover of duty. Ensuring that all site equipment is signed for on each shift changeover.
- To conduct all patrols diligently, in full in accordance with the site assignment instructions.
- Submission of holiday applications in accordance with procedure
- Complete adequate handover to line management prior to you taking approved holiday
- Deliver excellent customer service to members of the public and customer
- Seek variety and welcome new developments and be adaptable to change
- Encourage and foster a good team relationship
- Encourage the company’s mission statement in all actions
- Support the business to maintain contract service levels
- Follow Health & Safety Procedures and work in a safe manner
- Complete all required documentation on site each day
Officers Required: 4
Pay Rate: £8.75 per hour
Security Type: Hospital
License: SIA (CCTV) is desirable; SIA (Door Supervisor/ Security Guarding) is mandatory.