About Sentinel Group Security:
Do you want to work for a prestigious organisation that cares and values their staff?
Sentinel Group Security Ltd are industry leaders in providing security solutions to businesses across the United Kingdom. We are recognised for our tailored solutions that exceed our client’s expectations. The strength of our business is in the provision of expert security professionals as part of our commitment to create a world-class team that delivers service excellence.
Not only are we are listed as an SIA approved contractor; we have also achieved the NSI Guarding Gold Award and are a member of BSIA.
To find out what it is like to work for an industry leader; come and join our dynamic team!
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Security Officer to join our innovative, expanding team. You will be based on one site providing front-line customer service, reception and security support to customers, visitors and colleagues on a specific client account. You will be working as part of a wider team, contributing to the excellent levels of service to our client.
What will you be doing:
- Conducting security patrols and carrying out routine tests of equipment.
- Maintaining all records, ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and conduct effective handover procedures.
- Recording and reporting all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices.
- Providing support, guidance and information to all staff, visitors and contractors whilst ensuring the safeguarding of the premises at all times and ensure health & safety procedures are followed.
- Reporting any instances of property at risk of being lost, stolen, damaged and/or vandalised.
- Displaying an outstanding level of customer service representation and the highest standard of personal presentation to maintain the image of Sentinel Group Security Ltd and the customer.
- Identifying opportunities for improving practices and processes whilst on site.
To be part of our dynamic team you will need to have a valid SIA Licence; right to work in the UK and have a five-year checkable employment history; or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment. You will also need to be enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus; be able to work independently as well as part of a team. You will also be punctual, reliable with a service-oriented attitude.
What we offer:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Contribution towards Health Cash Plan
- Access to Perkbox
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
SGS are leading the way for equality; we believe equality in the workplace has never been more relevant or important than it is today. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We’re creating a culture where our people are empowered to be the best they can be at home and at work, and where equality is for everyone.
For more information about Sentinel Group Security or to find out about our industry awards and accreditations, please have a look at our website: SIA Approved Security Guard Services – Manned Guarding – SGS (sgs-ltd.com)