We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Relief Security Officer to join our dynamic team on a zero-hour contract. This role has an immediate start.
Protecting the customer’s employees, property, and other assets in line with the relevant Assignment Instructions and site-specific customer requirements.
The role of a Security Relief Officer can be challenging, especially when you are sometimes asked to work short notice. Shift times are 0845-1500 but you will be paid for an 8-hour shift.
To work with us you will need to be confident, articulate and communicate well both orally and in written language. You will need to be able to get to different sites as required, so either have your own transport or be in an area with good public transport links. To be considered for this opportunity you must hold a current front-line SIA Licence.
Although demanding, a Security Officer role with SGS will allow you to demonstrate your exemplary customer service skills as you engage with customers, clients, and visitor. throughout each shift, whilst remaining alert to security issues and keeping everyone safe. Our team need to be immaculately turned out, polite and proactive when engaging with customers to ensure a complete customer experience is provided, as we aim to maintain our outstanding reputation for excellence.
- To be available as and when called upon to cover shifts, occasionally at short notice.
- Must hold a valid front-line SIA Licence.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
- Must be over 18.
- Have a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment, self-employment, or full and part-time education during that period.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £9.30 per hour
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No Weekends
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence (Required)
- security (Required)
- driving license (Required)
Flexible Working Options Available:
- Not offered
- Monitoring entrances and greeting visitors
- Operating CCTV system
- Patrolling premises on foot
- Answering calls
- Preparing reports
Sentinel Group Security are an equal opportunities employer.