Do you have what it takes to be a Relief Security Officer with Sentinel Group Security?
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Relief Security Officer to join our dynamic team. Providing front-line customer service, reception and security support to customers, visitors and colleagues on various contracts. Due to the nature of some of the tasks an SIA licence is required.
How you will make an impact as a Relief Security Officer:
- Conduct external and internal security patrols.
- Carry out routine tests of security equipment.
- Maintain all logbooks and records, ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and conduct effective handover procedures.
- Record and report all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices to management.
- Provide support, guidance and information to all staff, visitors and contractors whilst ensuring the safeguarding of the premises.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Report instances of property at risk of being lost, stolen, damaged and/or vandalised.
- Display an outstanding level of customer service.
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation to maintain the image of Sentinel Group Security and the customer.
- Identify opportunities for improving practices and processes.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by Management.
What you will bring to be a Security Officer:
- A valid SIA Licence
- Right to work in the UK and have a five-year checkable employment history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment
- A full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Be flexible to work shifts covering days, nights and weekends
Leading the way for equality, we believe equality in the workplace has never been more relevant or important than it is today. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We’re creating a culture where our people are empowered to be the best they can be at home and at work, and where equality is for everyone.