Do you have what it takes to be a Relief Security Officer with SGS?
Sentinel Group Security are offering an exciting opportunity for a relief security officer to join our expanding team.
This is a customer facing role and we are seeking a candidate who is able to work on a full-time relief basis as part of our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for customer service with the ability to provide excellent levels of customer service to our client.
- Flexibility to work and provide cover at short notice
- Provide a prompt, polite and warm welcome to all visitors
- Deliver a great customer service experience at all times
- Issue visitor passes using agreed processes and procedures
- Handle all incoming telephone calls and enquiries in an efficient and sincere manner
- Be seen as a visible customer focused professional and come out from behind the desk to greet clients where possible
- Provide concierge services eg: booking of taxis on behalf of clients/employees
- Ensure that all on the day meeting room bookings/ queries or changes are dealt with efficiently
- Provide a consistent professional service at all times
- Anticipate client’s needs/problems before they arise and that their expectations are met and exceeded each day
- Communicate visitor/client arrivals to the relevant person promptly
- Maintain a high security awareness at all times
- Provide administrative support to the wider office and supervisor if required.
- Provide a professional first impression and deliver beyond visitor/guest expectations
- Conduct external and internal security patrols.
- Maintain all logbooks and records, ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and conduct effective handover procedures.
- Carry out routine tests of fire and security equipment.
- Professional, highly driven, flexible, enthusiastic, proactive, self – motivated team player
- Previous experience in a customer service facing role
- Flexibility to work various shifts where required
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels
- Immaculate presentation
- Holds a naturally friendly personality
- Clear, concise and confident communication skills which are customer service orientated with a very keen eye for detail
- Maintain and practice a high degree of confidentiality at all times
- Computer literate
- SIA licence essential
- Ability to work independently with confidence, using own initiative as required
- Look for opportunities to enhance visitor experience
- Confidence and common sense to access and utilize expert resources when making decisions
Leading the way for equality, we believe equality in the workplace has never been more relevant or important than it is today. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We’re creating a culture where our people are empowered to be the best they can be at home and at work, and where equality is for everyone.